Make-up Policies and Procedures
• There is no prorating or refunds for missed classes.
• Students are entitled to a maximum of 2 make-up classes per session. Make-up classes must be scheduled through the office either in person or by phone. 24-hour notification is required to schedule a make-up class. Walk-in make-up classes are not permitted.
• Your child must have missed a class before scheduling a make-up class.
• Your child must be enrolled in order to schedule a make-up class.
• If you miss a scheduled make-up class it will be counted as your make-up.
• Make-up classes must be done within two months of the missed class.
If you need to schedule a make-up class please contact our main office at (808) 678-2999 and we will be happy to assist you.